CEESC Body Worn Camera WN9 with Night Vision for Police Law Enforcement, 1080P 2 Inch LCD Screen Sports Action Camera with 120 Degree Wide Angle
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
1. Long press the power button without stop until it starts.
2. When recording video, the screen will automatically shut down for battery saved, this is not black screen or dead. You could also set the "Screen Saver" to "Off" in the "OK" setting mode to cancel it.
3. To avoid loss of data in camera, recommend transferring data to computer hard drive.
4. Use it under water is not OK.
5. Please read user manual carefully and operate by following it.
Low battery indicator: when the battery is low, the battery capacity icon on the bottom right corner of the LCD Screen will turn red and flash. After 5 minutes the camera will shut down automatically. When you notice low battery warning, charge the battery immediately. Failure to do so, could result in loss of data and damage to battery.
To charge battery, connect the camera to your PC with the provided USB cable. The battery charging status is displayed on the LCD icon when the camera is on. If charge when camera is off, the charging status Red indicator light turn on. When fully charged, the LED will turn off.
USB adapter x 1 (US specs)
USB cable x 1
Big 360° rotating shoulder clip x 1
360° rotating shirt clip x 1
User manual x 1