Sony Alpha a6000 Camera w/ 16-50mm & 55-210mm Lens & Imaging Software (Graphite)
Quicker Autofocus than a DSLR
Shoot better with the ?6000: superb 24MP quality, quick autofocus-and very portable. Add an OLED Tru-Finder, manual controls, and a range of lenses, for a superior alternative to bulky DSLRs.
Shoot in 0.06 seconds with ultra-fast autofocus
Unlike many competitors, the ?6000's Fast Hybrid AF combines the strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus. With a class-leading 179 phase detection points (covering almost the entire image), and a high-speed contrast-detection function, the result is not only an impressive 11 fps burst mode, but also highly accurate movement tracking for both stills and video.
24.3MP Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
The 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor work together to produce high resolution, well-detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens design, which fills the gaps between neighboring pixels with optimized lenses that match the angle of incidence to increase light gathering ability and produce edge-to-edge sharpness and quality.
- Sony Alpha a6000 24.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Graphite)
- Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Black)
- SanDisk 128GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- 40.5mm Lens Filter Kit
- Wasabi Power Battery 2-Pack and Dual Charger for Sony NP-FW50
- Corel Software Kit- PaintShop X9/VideoStudio X9/AfterShot 3/Painter Essentials 5
- Focus Camera Digital SLR Camera Bag Bundle