Wophain Trail and Game Camera Viewer for iPhone 6 /6s/6s Plus/5/5s/7/7 Plus , iPad, SD Card reader for iPhone No App Required
With Wophain SD card reader for iPhone, it's easy to download photos and videos from your
camera to your iPhone or iPad, so you can view them on the gorgeous display and share
them with family and friends.
iPhone models: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE,6,6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 7 plus.
iPad models: iPad mini, mini 2, Air, Air 2, mini 3, mini 4, Pro
Compatible all the iphone and ipad with iOS 9.2 or later
Tips and Troubleshooting:
When your iphone and ipad shows"this cable or accessories is not certified and may not work
reliably with this ipad",Please ignore it and go on to use.It does not affect normal use.
1. If photos or videos aren't transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the
Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
3. If you are using a mini or micro SD card with an adapter, make sure the adapter is a good one.
4. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.
5. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called
"DCIM" to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder.
Rename each photo and video file as "IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example,
if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them "IMG_0001.JPG" and
6. Using Media Info to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should
change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
Customer Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed by Wophain. All products come with a full 30-day money back guarantee!
No need app, download photos and videos from SD card to your iphone and ipad directly. Compatible all the iphone and ipad with iOS 9.2 or later Supporting JPEG & RAW photo format and H.264 & MPEG-4 video format Supporting SD card capacity less than 64 GB(supports 64 GB) Data transfer speed: 14MB/s~16MB/s, USB 2.0 speed